You can save your observations as a draft if you haven't finished it on the device you are working on. Draft Observations are only saved to the device they are created on under the teacher profile currently logged in. They must be posted to be accessible anywhere, including Playground Web. This does mean you can come back to finish off your work at a later time on the same device.
Saving a Draft Observation
- After completing partial information, tap the save icon in the top right corner.
- A pop up message will appear to confirm your choice
- Press "Save and Continue"
You can now view you draft on the Learning tab on Playground App. The image will be slightly greyed out to indicate that your work has not been published yet.
Viewing Draft Observations
- Tap the "Learning" icon in the bottom menu bar
- Tap the "View All" button in the top right corner
- Tap "Drafts" in the bottom menu bar
- Select the observation you wish to edit/delete/publish